Monday, 1 July 2013

Do nothing to achieve success

I think that everyone will have think or imagine about how can I get the result without doing anything. I can tell you that you really can realize your dream. Do you heard about "Zen"?. The founder of Apple, Steven Job was using this "Zen " thinking or idea concept to generate idea. Therefore, the impressive work , ipad, iphone is invented and benefited everyone nowadays. How he do that? What is "Zen" ?.

Firstly, I am quite curious about it. So I go to read some book about it ,trying to understand the secret of achieve goal like Steve. I found a book called "zen" ,written by Osho. The content of the book is astonished and make me shocked .It let me know about actually there was still have something I forget since I born. And what we are finding now is finding our previous one at starting point of our life, the original of us.

It indicated that we need to forget all of the knowledge, to achieve the peace and calm in our deeper mind, include language. Its concept is totally opposite with the logical thinking. And in other hand, It also point out the suspicious side of every religion ,it make me started to doubt about my religious, I started to doubt god.
Its purpose is wanted me to away from god, no matter is Buddanist, Islamic , or Krisitan, we shouldn't live in a shadow of god, it encourage us to be ourselves, to being responsible to ourselves and no succumb or believe blindly to god.

So, after we know about it, we will become more clam and steady, because we no need to scare about god, think about god, we finally get the freedom, freedom of mind. And this is the way to provide a environment for idea generation. But how?

It told us to empty our mind , do whatever post that you think you comfort , do nothing but relax your every single muscles ,if the idea is appeared then let it appeared , If it want to leave ,let it leave, we become relax, and everything is become harmony. Then our mind become clear, more clear.At last , we will get the good idea easily through incubation or in unconscious situation.

"Zen " is the place where I get the peace in mind, it affect my whole life eventually, it teach me throw away the unwanted mind set, and awaken me from religious perception. Even we do nothing but It make us see clear and thoroughly, then it is enough for us to achieve success due to solving problem in relax, calm , steady way.

No comments:

Post a Comment